Malaysia – Life Inspired ties-up with Tourism Australia and Malaysia Airlines in its fifth original production, Jason Down Under, a seven-episode travel-adventure series where the face of Life Inspired Jason Godfrey ventures across Australia. The seven half-hour long series follows Godfrey as he explores iconic attractions to uncover the secret as to what makes them truly special to their home state.
Tourism Australia and Malaysia Airlines’ branding will be featured in the long-form programme and promos alongside a series of vignettes produced for the campaign. Both sponsors will also increase brand exposure through an integrated campaign with touch points in print through weekly editorial columns written by Godfrey as he reflects on his travels, and social media, where he will post live photo updates on Facebook during his trip.
“This collaboration demonstrates yet again how Life Inspired is committed to delivering innovative bespoke solutions in order to meet our client’s campaign objectives,” said Anne Chan, General Manager of Life Inspired. “We are proud to have Tourism Australia and Malaysia Airlines as our partners for Jason Down Under, a travel series that aims to redefine the meaning of vacation, a testament of our commitment to creating compelling and inspiring content for our Asian viewers,” she added.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 124 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 73 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- iQiyi to simulcast streaming ‘Girls Planet 999’ with Korea on 6 August 55 views | posted on August 5, 2021
- ‘Make a Wish’ from iQiyi’s Sweet On collection becomes a hit with its lovely human-cat couple 50 views | posted on August 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021