Malaysia – Life Inspired ties-up with Tourism Australia and Malaysia Airlines in its fifth original production, Jason Down Under, a seven-episode travel-adventure series where the face of Life Inspired Jason Godfrey ventures across Australia. The seven half-hour long series follows Godfrey as he explores iconic attractions to uncover the secret as to what makes them truly special to their home state.
Tourism Australia and Malaysia Airlines’ branding will be featured in the long-form programme and promos alongside a series of vignettes produced for the campaign. Both sponsors will also increase brand exposure through an integrated campaign with touch points in print through weekly editorial columns written by Godfrey as he reflects on his travels, and social media, where he will post live photo updates on Facebook during his trip.
“This collaboration demonstrates yet again how Life Inspired is committed to delivering innovative bespoke solutions in order to meet our client’s campaign objectives,” said Anne Chan, General Manager of Life Inspired. “We are proud to have Tourism Australia and Malaysia Airlines as our partners for Jason Down Under, a travel series that aims to redefine the meaning of vacation, a testament of our commitment to creating compelling and inspiring content for our Asian viewers,” she added.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 65 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 61 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020