London, UK – Keshet International, the worldwide distribution and production arm of Keshet Media Group has appointed Cynthia Kennedy as Sales Director. Kennedy will cover multiple territories and will report to Keren Shahar, Head of Distribution & Acquisitions.
Kennedy joins a team that includes Sales Director Nelly Weber-Feld, Sales Director Kelly Wright and Marcom Manager Limor Gott-Ronen, who is extending her responsibilities to include sales. Kennedy joins from BBC Worldwide where she was Senior Sales Executive, Format Licensing.
Shahar said of her appointment: “I’ve known Cynthia for many years and I’m delighted she has accepted our offer to join the KI team. Cynthia has excellent relationships with the international broadcast and production community and I have no doubt she will be a great asset to our expanding sales team.”
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 58 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 58 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020