Los Angeles, California – MGM Television (MGM) has tapped veteran television executive Greg Robertson to lead the Asia Pacific office in the newly-created role of Senior Vice President, Asia Pacific, International Television Distribution. The announcement was made today by Chris Ottinger, President, International Television Distribution and Acquisitions, MGM.
In Robertson’s new role, reporting directly to Ottinger, he will be responsible for managing the strategic direction of the distribution operations throughout the Asia Pacific region including Japan, Australia, Korea and India in all television media, including free, basic and premium services as well as MGM’s digital and subscription VOD businesses. Caroline Edwards will continue in her role as Vice President of Asia Pacific, MGM International Television Division, working directly with Robertson.
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 75 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Banijay unveils new identity and portfolio 68 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 63 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 60 views | posted on July 10, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020