FremantleMedia appoints Global Entertainment Production director
London, UK – FremantleMedia has announced the appointment of Diana Buddingh as Director, Global Entertainment Production. Based in London, Buddingh will drive and manage the global roll-out of FremantleMedia’s formats from a production perspective, reporting to FremantleMedia’s CEO, Cecile Frot-Coutaz from October 1, 2013.
Buddingh will be responsible for the brand management and global roll-out of all FremantleMedia’s developed and acquired non-scripted formats including Idols, Hole In The Wall, Got Talent, The X Factor, Family Feud and Take Me Out. She will also manage all commercial, talent and third party relationships and will work closely with Rob Clark, Director, Global Entertainment Development, on the pipeline and roll-out of key developments.
Cecile Frot-Coutaz, CEO of FremantleMedia commented, “I’m delighted that we’ve attracted someone of Diana’s calibre to this important creative role for FremantleMedia. She has outstanding global creative entertainment credentials and a wealth of experience the international format arena. I’m confident that she will build on FremantleMedia’s position as one of the world’s leaders in the creation and production of some of the highest rating entertainment programming.”
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 57 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 40 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 36 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 32 views | posted on October 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020