FremantleMedia appoints Global Entertainment Production director
London, UK – FremantleMedia has announced the appointment of Diana Buddingh as Director, Global Entertainment Production. Based in London, Buddingh will drive and manage the global roll-out of FremantleMedia’s formats from a production perspective, reporting to FremantleMedia’s CEO, Cecile Frot-Coutaz from October 1, 2013.
Buddingh will be responsible for the brand management and global roll-out of all FremantleMedia’s developed and acquired non-scripted formats including Idols, Hole In The Wall, Got Talent, The X Factor, Family Feud and Take Me Out. She will also manage all commercial, talent and third party relationships and will work closely with Rob Clark, Director, Global Entertainment Development, on the pipeline and roll-out of key developments.
Cecile Frot-Coutaz, CEO of FremantleMedia commented, “I’m delighted that we’ve attracted someone of Diana’s calibre to this important creative role for FremantleMedia. She has outstanding global creative entertainment credentials and a wealth of experience the international format arena. I’m confident that she will build on FremantleMedia’s position as one of the world’s leaders in the creation and production of some of the highest rating entertainment programming.”
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Short-format OTT platform Biiggbang Amusement launches as it aims to have the world’s largest content library 31 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 30 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- GoQuest Media locks in distribution deal with Telekom Srbija 29 views | posted on January 19, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020