FremantleMedia appoints Global Entertainment Production director
London, UK – FremantleMedia has announced the appointment of Diana Buddingh as Director, Global Entertainment Production. Based in London, Buddingh will drive and manage the global roll-out of FremantleMedia’s formats from a production perspective, reporting to FremantleMedia’s CEO, Cecile Frot-Coutaz from October 1, 2013.
Buddingh will be responsible for the brand management and global roll-out of all FremantleMedia’s developed and acquired non-scripted formats including Idols, Hole In The Wall, Got Talent, The X Factor, Family Feud and Take Me Out. She will also manage all commercial, talent and third party relationships and will work closely with Rob Clark, Director, Global Entertainment Development, on the pipeline and roll-out of key developments.
Cecile Frot-Coutaz, CEO of FremantleMedia commented, “I’m delighted that we’ve attracted someone of Diana’s calibre to this important creative role for FremantleMedia. She has outstanding global creative entertainment credentials and a wealth of experience the international format arena. I’m confident that she will build on FremantleMedia’s position as one of the world’s leaders in the creation and production of some of the highest rating entertainment programming.”
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 203 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 37 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 35 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020