FIC announces global premiere of “The Walking Dead” S4
Hong Kong – Cable TV series The Walking Dead will return to FOX International Channels (FIC) markets within the week of October 13, 2013, which is AMC’s U.S. launch date.
The 16-episode season will air in two parts with the first eight hours kicking off the week of October 13, 2013 and returning February 2014 with the final eight episodes.
Internationally, Season 3 consistently ranked as the No 1 show on pay-tv and over-performed all prior season averages.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 75 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 74 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 39 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020