Bunim/Murray Productions and Dever & Delilah announce JV
Whose Closet Is It Anyway?
Los Angeles, California – Bunim/Murray Productions, a Banijay Group company, and Charlize Theron’s Denver & Delilah are announcing the formation of a joint venture to develop and produce additional unscripted programming for television. In addition to developing Style’s Glam Wars, Bunim/Murray and Denver & Delilah have optioned Israeli reality format Whose Closet Is It Anyway? from Keshet International for development in the U.S.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 55 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 47 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 41 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 38 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020