Banijay signs global deal totalling more than 200 hours of content
Banijay International reports strong sales from its portfolio of finished programmes, as more than 200 hours of content have been picked up by a variety of international broadcasters. New deals include the acquisition of four seasons of Screentime’s observational documentary series RBT by Britain’s UKTV. 51 half-hour episodes of RBT, originally produced for Nine Network Australia, are set to air on UKTV’s Watch channel.
Primetime reality-talent series Popstars is heading to Belgium, as AB3 acquires the 14×60’ revival of the series produced this year by Banijay Productions France for D8. Also in Belgium, Dad Don’t Panic, the brand new 8×60’ series from Banijay Productions France has been acquired by RTBF.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 31 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Short-format OTT platform Biiggbang Amusement launches as it aims to have the world’s largest content library 30 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- GoQuest Media locks in distribution deal with Telekom Srbija 28 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 26 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020