London, UK – BabyTV, part of Fox International Channels (FIC), announced their launch on Thailand’s Cable Thai Holding (CTH). The channel will be available on CTH’s basic package in HD and in SD.
BabyTV’s programmes feature short-form episodes and are categorised under nine key themes, including: First Concepts, Nature & Animals, Music & Art, Imagination & Creativity, Building Friendships, Activities, Guessing Games, First Songs & Rhymes, and Nighttime.
Maya Talit, Affiliate Sales and Marketing Director for BabyTV said: “We are thrilled to have launched BabyTV on CTH and we hope families across Thailand will be able to benefit from our unique and engaging programming.”
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 40 views | posted on October 29, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020