Al Jazeera Sport has been awarded the exclusive broadcasting rights in Middle East North Africa for all 380 Barclays Premier League matches per season for the seasons 2013/14-2015/16.
Al Jazeera Sport’s chairman, Mr. Nasser Al Khelaifi, said: “We are extremely excited by the addition of the Barclays Premier League for the next three year cycle, the value that this can add to our customer proposition and extending further our portfolio of top European football.”
Al Jazeera Sport plans to bring its subscribers complete coverage of the Barclays Premier League including dedicated studios for both Arabic and English coverage.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 176 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 133 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 95 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021