According to The Australian, Catalyst‘s series producer Matt Scully has been appointed as commissioning editor in the ABC TV Factual department and Showtime Australia’s Anthony Mrsnik has been named ABC’s manager for international acquisitions and business development.
Mrsnik spent nearly 12 years as director of legal and business affairs and general counsel at Showtime Australia and most recently was Foxtel’s special counsel, business affairs, movies and drama after the merging of Showtime and The Movie Network into Foxtel Movies.
Scully’s previous experience in the factual arena includes time as a producer/director with Film Australia and as a series producer for Seven’s Better Homes and Gardens. His previous production credits include the BBC format Honey, We’re Killing the Kids; Joker Poker; Stuart McGill Uncorked; Lock ‘n’ Load and HG Nelson’s Bush Slam which he conceived and developed for ABC.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 203 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 37 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 35 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020