Red Bull Media House’s content for CTH includes signature programming such as the Red Bull X-Fighters, Red Bull Rampage and Red Bull Cliff Diving world series events; additional series and programmes covering skateboarding, mountain biking, video gaming, music and culture, surfing, adventure racing, and more; and in-depth portraits of figures like enigmatic footballer Thierry Henry, Sebastian Vettel and Felix Baumgartner.
Established in 2009, CTH has more than 200 registered cable operators, reaching an audience of over 2.5 million Thai households. This year, the company will have a nationwide launch of its new, fully digital set-top box platform, which features engaging interactive elements.
“We are proud to have partnered with Red Bull Media House. […] Red Bull Media House’s programmes will help to enhance our sports portfolio with more world-class series that customers can enjoy at an affordable price,” says Kittsanan Ngamphathipong, CEO of CTH.
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 94 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 58 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 55 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- ‘Beyblade Burst’ TV series now airing on RTV Indonesia via Animasia Studio 54 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020