Singapore – Sony Pictures Television (SPT) Networks has ordered a second season of Hannibal. The second season will run for 13 episodes and launch next year.
In its debut season, Hannibal tripled Cable A 4+ viewers in India and drew 224 percent of the timeslot’s average ratings in 2012. In Singapore, the show delivered six times more Cable 4+ audiences and drew more than double the PMEB viewers in its timeslot. Hannibal was also a success in South Korea where ratings went up 181 percent on its timeslot in 2012. In the Philippines, average rating for its timeslot was 31 percent up from last year.
In addition, following for the AXN Asia Twitter account grew 11 percent on the back of the Hannibal promotional campaign. Hannibal has also enjoyed great buzz with over 202,000 YouTube views.
- Blue Ant Media promotes Jamie Schouela to President, Global Channels and Media; Carlyn Staudt to Global General Manager, Love Nature 41 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 39 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- GMA Network launches new Asian-pop culture digital channel 37 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020