Singapore – Sony Pictures Television (SPT) Networks has ordered a second season of Hannibal. The second season will run for 13 episodes and launch next year.
In its debut season, Hannibal tripled Cable A 4+ viewers in India and drew 224 percent of the timeslot’s average ratings in 2012. In Singapore, the show delivered six times more Cable 4+ audiences and drew more than double the PMEB viewers in its timeslot. Hannibal was also a success in South Korea where ratings went up 181 percent on its timeslot in 2012. In the Philippines, average rating for its timeslot was 31 percent up from last year.
In addition, following for the AXN Asia Twitter account grew 11 percent on the back of the Hannibal promotional campaign. Hannibal has also enjoyed great buzz with over 202,000 YouTube views.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 104 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- 5 reasons why AXN’s ‘Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector’ needs to be on your watchlist 56 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 55 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 50 views | posted on July 8, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020