Off the Fence signs deal with Malaysia’s Ideate Media
Off the Fence (OTF) has partnered Malaysia’s Ideate Media – a joint venture between Astro Overseas and Khazanah Nasional, the investment holdings arm of the Government of Malaysia – to create and develop international factual content from a production slate of twelve series over the next 3 years. All international sales of the content co-produced will be handled by OTF Distribution.
As part of the deal, OTF will also be collaborating with Ideate Media and governmental organisations to provide training to the production communities in Malaysia and the region. The training programme will cover a number of areas, from production and sales through to rights and business affairs.
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 78 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 55 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 52 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- ‘Beyblade Burst’ TV series now airing on RTV Indonesia via Animasia Studio 51 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020