MediaWorks NZ, the broadcaster whose stable includes TV3 and Four, and radio stations including Radio Live, the Rock and MoreFM, was placed into receivership on June 17, 2013. Mediaworks NZ Limited funders have appointed Brendon Gibson and Michael Stiassny of KordaMentha – a financial advisory firm, to oversee the receivership of the company and its subsidiaries. Gibson and Stiassny both reassured customers of no further changes during the on-going process of the receivership.
Prominent Australian businessman Rod McGeoch will chair the new company’s board and former Eyeworks Touchdown’s CEO Julie Christie will join him on the board.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 88 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 48 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 33 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020