Toronto – Nelvana Enterprises and d-rights, Inc. have announced production on three brand new series of BEYBLADE. Beginning fall, BEYBLADE: Shogun Steel will launch with 26 x half-hour episodes. BeyRaiderz Shogun with 13 x half hours will launch spring 2014 and BeyWarriors Cyborg will follow in fall 2014 with 26 x half-hour episodes and two one-hour specials.
“Shogun Steel begins the most unique and fantastical vision of the BEYBLADE universe we have seen yet and continues to offer an exciting world of interaction between the TV series, toys and games,” said Colin Bohm, Managing Director, Nelvana. “The series’ fresh new storylines will reignite interest from current BEYBLADE fans as well as invite new fans of the franchise.”
Along with BEYBLADE’s continuing new series, new licensing partners are lining up to sign deals that tie-in with the brand including Paris Geneve in Canada (boys sleepwear, underwear and T-shirts), Mad Dog Concepts in the US (sleepwear and socks), Eugene Textiles in the US and Canada (craft kits and fleece throws) and Black & White Shoes, which renewed its license for footwear in Canada and will be expanding into the US. Other licensees include Ferrero (chocolate eggs) and Fipotex (apparel and accessories) in Europe and Unilever (Signal) in Germany (tooth brushes and tooth paste).
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 175 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 133 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 94 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021