Manchester, England – In the wake of its 20th English League title, Manchester United announced the extension of its dedicated TV channel, MUTV. The channel will launch on SkyNet (Myanmar), TV2 (Norway) for the first time and will also extended its already-successful partnership with the Icelandic TV station, 365.
With some 23 million viewers tuning into a United game within the first seven months of last season, Myanmar’s SkyNet is confident MUTV will be popular in the football fanatical country. Established in 2010, the pay-TV platform broadcasts 84 channels including five HD channels and 20 in-house package channels. These consist of a mix of programme genres, with the station’s five sports channels establishing it as the leading football broadcaster.
Manchester United Commercial Director, Richard Arnold comments:
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 43 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020