Shanghai, China – MGM Television and Jiaflix Enterprises announced a multi-year licensing agreement that includes new MGM theatrical releases for Transactional Video on Demand (TVOD) and more than 200 classic library films primarily for Subscription Video on Demand (SVOD). The announcement was made by Chris Ottinger, President of International Distribution & Acquisitions for MGM Television and Jiaflix Enterprises principals Sid Ganis, Marc Ganis and Kenneth Huang.
New MGM film releases including the upcoming RoboCop with Columbia Pictures and Hercules with Paramount Pictures, will be available on the Jiaflix/ M1905.com website beginning 2014 on a TVOD basis. Over 200 MGM classic films including Midnight Cowboy, Dressed to Kill and The Thomas Crown Affair will be available to Jiaflix subscribers.
“We are thrilled to partner with Jiaflix/M1905, broadening the content offered to their subscribers,” said Ottinger. “MGM’s films appeal to a global audience and we look forward to bringing viewers in China MGM’s stellar new releases and extensive library of beloved theatrical films.”
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 50 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020