iN DEMAND partners Bruno Wu’s Seven Stars Media to deliver programming in China
iN DEMAND has partnered with Seven Stars Media Limited, a leading Chinese media company run by Bruno Wu and Bob Benya, to deliver its content services for distribution in China. The content is planned to feature sports, music programming and extensive lifestyle content covering areas such as travel, home and garden, and parenting. The content delivered is set to expand over time to supply a broad variety of other niche channels.
iN DEMAND will license, process and deliver content to Seven Stars, who plan to distribute via branded blocks on cable through MSO’s in China with a target audience of 80 million households, and through OTT / IPTV operators and web portals to reach China’s 500 million web users.
In addition, iN DEMAND will provide Chinese language on demand movies to cable systems in the U.S. through its digital and set-top VOD platforms. This agreement signals a partnership between the two parties which is expected to evolve and add multiple projects across the media landscape, including expanded content packages. The first programming is expected to begin distribution later in 2013.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 69 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 52 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 50 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 36 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020