Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific to broadcast “The Flying Winemaker”
Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific has signed a deal with ABC Commercial to bring The Flying Winemaker to their Central/South Asian Territory feed, Australia and New Zealand and Pacific Rim feed, and India Territory feed.
The lifestyle series follows Hong Kong-based master winemaker, Eddie McDougall, as he explores Asian food markets, restaurants and community meeting places to match wines with exotic dishes.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 92 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 52 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020