Cisco reaches more than 30m digital homes and 150m viewers in India
New Delhi, India – Cisco has announced that it has catered enhanced TV viewing experiences, reaching more than 30 million Indian home in the country’s pay-TV industry. Using the industry estimated average of five people per household, Cisco is now enabling a rich and advanced TV experience for over 150 million viewers.
Jeff White, Senior Vice President, Sales, India and SAARC, Cisco said, “The Indian pay-TV industry is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic in the world. India now accounts for nearly a third of Cisco’s subscriber homes in the Asia Pacific region. We are excited about our leadership in the industry, deep commitment to our customers and sharp focus on innovation in India.”
Cisco is a pay-TV technology partner for more than 100 operators worldwide, with leading DTH and cable operator customers in India including ADN, Airtel Digital TV, Asianet, Atria, CCN, Darsh Digital, DEN Networks, Fastway, GTPL, Hathway, JAK Communications and Tata Sky.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 62 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 59 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 56 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020