BREAKING: Turner International Asia Pacific concludes restructuring
After two months carefully-considering and studying how the company’s current structure aligned with future ambitions, the review undertaken with assistance from PWC brings approximately a 30% reduction in total positions across the Asia Pacific business. This total comprises open headcount, positions that became vacant and are not being reoccupied, redundancies and outsourcing.
The new, leaner central structure means more efficiency, less bureaucracy and greater empowerment for local management in the company’s three regions of South Asia, South East Asia Pacific and North Asia.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 50 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 39 views | posted on August 12, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020
OnScreenAsia.com is the premier online resource for Asia-Pacific’s television content, film and media technologies news. Find out the latest happenings, issues and opinions from the industry’s movers and shakers and utilize the extensive database to find the information and data you need. Along with the newest headlines, premium subscribers also get access to exclusive video content, interviews and the latest issue of TV ASIA Plus. Connect the dots with OnScreenAsia.com, your direct connection to the region’s ever-expanding media industry.