Asia Broadcast Satellite appoints Mohamed Youssif as new COO and President & Managing Director of the Middle East
Mr Youssif previously served as the Chief Executive Officer of YahLive and as the Chief Commercial Officer responsible for sales for Arabsat. He has also held executive positions at ICO Global Communications, Hughes and was the founder of MESAT Consultancy in Beirut.
“We are extremely pleased to have Mohamed on board ABS. His capabilities and knowledge of the industry will vastly improve our global sales performance. Mohamed’s extensive experiences and leadership qualities will be an invaluable asset. We are confident he will lead us in the next phase of our growth of our business and services,” said Tom Choi, Chief Executive Officer of ABS. Mohamed will be one of multiple Executive Committee members joining ABS this year.”
“As the fastest growing international satellite operator in the world, it gives me great pleasure to be part of such a dynamic team. I look forward to being a part of the great success awaiting ABS,” commented Mohamed Youssif.
- ‘The Rookie’ starring Nathan Fillion is coming to AXN Asia starting 23 February 108 views | posted on February 19, 2021
- Viu to showcase 11 new Korean dramas in February and March 90 views | posted on February 19, 2021
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 59 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 58 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020