ABS names Henry Au-Yeung as Chief Network Officer
Hong Kong – Asia Broadcast Satellite (ABS) has announced the
appointment of Henry Au-Yeung as Chief Network Officer (CNO), a new role for the company. In this new capacity, Au-Yeung will be responsible for network and teleport operations, sale and field engineering as well as value added service operations and R&D. With over 20 years of experience in the telecom sector, Au-Yeung has held many executive positions at PCCW Global including his last post as Senior VP Engineering & Network Planning in which he managed the global network infrastructure.
“We are very pleased to have Henry join us at ABS. With Henry’s strong network and engineering knowledge, he will oversee all ABS’ ground facilities as one global infrastructure and managed service. Henry will play a pivotal role in enhancing and delivering the highest quality of service, performance, reliability and innovations of our services to our customers,” said Tom Choi, CEO of ABS.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 174 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 109 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020