Telemundo unveils slate featuring over 1,000 hours of programming
Telemundo Media has announced its 2013/2014 upfront slate set to include five telenovelas, two daytime series and featuring over 1,000 hours of programming.
The network has picked up prime time telenovelas Dama y Obrero (Lady and The Worker), La Impostora (The Imposter), Reina de Corazones (Queen of Hearts), Santa Diabla (Holy Devil) and Camelia la Tejana (Camelia The Texan). The daytime slate will include Suelta La Sopa (Tell Me More) and game show Entre Grandes Y Chicos (Kids vs Grownups). The network will also produce Duelo Musical: Super Estrella—working title (Superstar Showdown), a new variety audience-voted competition show in association with Ryan Seacrest Productions, as well as, Telemundo’s weekly sports show, Titulares y Mas.
Additionally, Telemundo has announced for the return of hit singing competition series, La Voz Kids, which delivered the #1 reality series premiere in the network’s history.
- Differentiating the sports OTT experience 102 views | posted on May 14, 2021
- Abacus Media Rights secures international distribution rights for ‘The Masked Dancer UK’ 99 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Asian independent short films now accessible worldwide with ZEASN and Viddsee team up 99 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Social entertainment platform GazeTV breaks the tradition with blockchain, tokenized ecosystem for audiences and video creators 68 views | posted on May 17, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020