Walking Through History with Tony Robinson (4 x 60’) has been secured by SBS Australia and Choice TV in New Zealand. SBS have also licensed BBC series The Farm Fixer (8 x 30’) which features Nick Hewer from the UK’s The Apprentice.
Additionally, Foxtel’s History Channel has licensed Thomas Telford bio The Man Who Built Britain (1 x 60’) while the Lifestyle Channel picked up Paul & Nick’s Big Food Trip (8 x30’). Documentary series New Zealand from Above (5 x 43’) was also picked up by both Da Ai TV in Taiwan and TVB Hong Kong. Dai Ai have also licensed award winning New Zealand documentary I am the River (1 x 60’). Also, Singapore-based Brand New Media has licensed both Series 1 and 2 of Queensland food-fest Off the Eaten Track (8 x 44’).
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.5k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 70 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 57 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020