Walking Through History with Tony Robinson (4 x 60’) has been secured by SBS Australia and Choice TV in New Zealand. SBS have also licensed BBC series The Farm Fixer (8 x 30’) which features Nick Hewer from the UK’s The Apprentice.
Additionally, Foxtel’s History Channel has licensed Thomas Telford bio The Man Who Built Britain (1 x 60’) while the Lifestyle Channel picked up Paul & Nick’s Big Food Trip (8 x30’). Documentary series New Zealand from Above (5 x 43’) was also picked up by both Da Ai TV in Taiwan and TVB Hong Kong. Dai Ai have also licensed award winning New Zealand documentary I am the River (1 x 60’). Also, Singapore-based Brand New Media has licensed both Series 1 and 2 of Queensland food-fest Off the Eaten Track (8 x 44’).
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 50 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 46 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 46 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 46 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020