The Doctor Who pop-up shop is the first of its kind and will feature exclusive merchandise not currently available in Australian stores including the Doctor Who home range of teapots, mugs, tea towels, notebooks, laptop covers and more. With the upcoming 50th anniversary on November 23, fans can equip themselves for this landmark event with women’s apparel from the U.S., men’s t-shirts from the UK and replica props and coats from the UK and Canada. Also on offer will be the popular range of toys, gifts, DVDs, books and as a special treat, fans will have the opportunity to have their photo taken in-store with a Dalek and a replica TARDIS.
Fans are invited to dress up as their favourite Doctor Who characters to celebrate the store opening on May 9 with a small gift given to the first 20 fans to arrive in costume. The pop-up shop will be landing in Newtown for a short time only.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 115 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 30 July 71 views | posted on July 30, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 62 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- Tata Sky Binge delivers aggregation across 11 streaming apps, powered by ThinkAnalytics 57 views | posted on July 30, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021