Singapore – The Digital & Music Matters, and Music Matters Live concluded on May 24 in Singapore with the successful premiere of the first-ever YouTube FanFest with HP and lively discussions on the future of digital entertainment services in Asia and beyond. YouTube FanFest with HP saw 1,400 attendees over two days of performances by today’s rising and established YouTube stars with performances by Chester See, Ryan Higa, Hikakin, Steph Micayle, Namewee, Eat Your Kimchi and more.
Digital and Music Matters saw over 1,400 participants from close to 400 companies across 30 countries attending the three-day event which consisted of 15 panels, including 30 keynote presentations and interviews. This is also the first year all the events were streamed “live” for over 50 hours, courtesy of Movideo and YouTube, reaching out to the global audience. This year’s conference also saw keynote presentations and speakers from Microsoft, Movideo, Akamai, Google, Samsung, SingTel, HBO Asia, ESPN Asia Pacific, NBA Asia Pacific, YouTube, StarHub, Motion Picture Association, Omnifone, Brightcove, and more.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 114 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 86 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 54 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 44 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020