BroadcastAsia2013 International Conference to uncover transformational trends
Singapore – BroadcastAsia2013 International Conference returns this June with 120 speakers from 31 countries/regions. More than a hundred case studies will be presented from June 18 to 21, 2013 at Marina Bay Sands Singapore. Over-The-Top (OTT) technology will dominate this year’s conference programme where industry leaders from across the globe will share insights on where the opportunities lie in harnessing OTT technology, and divulge valuable tips from its widespread adoption in the broadcast industry.
The conference will also see a set of keynote addresses, case studies, panel discussions and workshops featuring Nicholas Wodtke, Vice President of Content & Services of Samsung; Fedor Ezhov, SPB TV’s Chief Operating Officer; Fintan McKieman, Chief Executive Office of Ideal Systems; Felix Chandra, Chief Executive Officer of IMTV; Tae Sung Park, Chief Execuitve Officer of Vidiator; Sreedhar Subramaniam, President & CEO of ABNxcess; and Brian Lenz, Chief Innovation Officer of Astro.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 74 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 42 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020