Shanghai, China – The Chinese version of Duets will be broadcasted on Beijing Satellite station (BTV). The successful collaboration, introduced and brokered by NCMI, marks BTV’s first time foreign format to be produced and aired domestically during weekend prime time in China. The BTV station executives along with consulting services from NCMI’s on the ground team are fully engaged in the project development. The show is planned to start production in May and the first episode will be aired on July 6, 2013.
Dennis Pelino, Chairman and Founder of New China Media, commented on this co-operation, “We are very excited to bring Duets into the China market. NCMI’s mission is to pick the elite formats which meet the increasingly sophisticated 18 to 35 year old viewers in the China market. With offices in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Los Angeles and Miami, we are well positioned to continue to bridge the West with the East while creating new values for ourselves and our clients.”
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 114 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 65 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- 5 reasons why AXN’s ‘Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector’ needs to be on your watchlist 61 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 57 views | posted on July 8, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020