Telstra provides premium IPTV content with new bundles
Telstra has announced the launch of its entertainment bundles, providing affordable access to Foxtel on T-Box channels. The new Telstra Entertainer Bundle Range plans combine high speed broadband, unlimited local and STD calls, mobile call benefits and for the first time, 11 Foxtel on T-Box channels, such as FOX8, Cartoon Network, and Discovery included through a new T-Box.
Headlining a raft of value-added features is a $50 Mobile Bundle Bonus in most of the new bundles range, adding a potential $200 worth of value when customers take up the Mobile Bundle Bonus on up to four eligible mobile services on their Telstra Single Bill. On top of this, 500MB mobile broadband data to use in Australia is now included for the first time on a selection of the new bundles.
Services are, however, not available in all areas. It is only available to new customers and those with a 13 digit account number. Subscriber must also have their TV and premises meet minimum requirements, as well as, pass Telstra’s service qualification check.
- ZEASN and New ID to incorporate popular K-content in WhaleLive 77 views | posted on April 8, 2021
- Something Special announces new formats for Spring and MIP 50 views | posted on April 7, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System announce new co-production partnership 38 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Phil Hardman appointed Senior Vice President & General Manager – Asia for BBC Studios 32 views | posted on April 8, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020