Telemundo Internacional to present “The Lord of the Skies” at LA Screenings
Miami – Telemundo Internacional has announced its offer for LA Screenings, including the official international presentation of its series The Lord of the Skies, an original co-production by Telemundo Studios and Caracol TV which premiered in the U.S on April 15.
The Lord of the Skies stars Rafael Amaya, and tells the story of Aurelio Casillas in his efforts to become the most prominent drug trafficker in Mexico in the 90s, while dodging all sorts of obstacles and fighting a whirlwind of action, emotions, and unbridled passions. On the night of its premiere on Telemundo, The Lord of the Skies obtained an average of 2.3 million total viewers, becoming the second highest rated premiere, right behind La Reina del Sur, and reaching a 42% share in Adults 18-49 among the leading Spanish-language television stations in the U.S.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 8,911 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 59 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Indonesia’s pride, Viu Shorts! is back with 16 short films by Indonesian students 50 views | posted on July 28, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 50 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020