Screen Australia invests in documentary series “The War That Changed Us”
Screen Australia has announced that it has invested in a four-part dramatized history series The War That Changed Us produced by Andrew Ogilvie. The series is written by Don Featherstone and Clare Wright with Featherstone directing.
The series, funded through the National Documentary Program, will tell the story of Australia’s involvement in World War I through the lives of five Australians which will be brought to life through a blend of personal testimony, drama, expert analysis, location filming and archive.
Screen Australia’s Chief Executive Ruth Harley said, “Since 2005, in association with ABC Television, Screen Australia and its predecessor agencies have brought more than 70 hours of Australian history programming to the national audience.”
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 136 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 48 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 43 views | posted on October 20, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights appoints distribution sales expert Hana Palmer as Head of Sales 37 views | posted on October 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020