Screen Australia invests in documentary series “The War That Changed Us”
Screen Australia has announced that it has invested in a four-part dramatized history series The War That Changed Us produced by Andrew Ogilvie. The series is written by Don Featherstone and Clare Wright with Featherstone directing.
The series, funded through the National Documentary Program, will tell the story of Australia’s involvement in World War I through the lives of five Australians which will be brought to life through a blend of personal testimony, drama, expert analysis, location filming and archive.
Screen Australia’s Chief Executive Ruth Harley said, “Since 2005, in association with ABC Television, Screen Australia and its predecessor agencies have brought more than 70 hours of Australian history programming to the national audience.”
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 84 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 73 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 54 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 50 views | posted on February 26, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020