Singapore/Los Angeles – Global media and communications investment firm Saban Capital Group has announced the opening of a new office in Singapore by its wholly-owned subsidiary, Saban Capital Group (Asia) Pte Ltd. The office is led by Sumeet Jaisinghani, who has re-located to Singapore from Saban Capital Group’s Hong Kong office.
Jaisinghani, who joined Saban Capital Group in 2008, has been involved with all of the firm’s investments in Asia including Media Nusantara Citra, MNC Sky Vision, Celestial Tiger Entertainment, Taomee and Global Mediacom.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 60 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 58 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 52 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 49 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020