Rovio launches “Angry Birds Toons” channel with Brightcove Video Cloud
Singapore – Brightcove announced that Rovio Entertainment, an entertainment media company headquartered in Finland and the creator of the globally successful Angry Birds franchise, has selected the Brightcove Video Cloud online video platform to support the launch of its Angry Birds Toons animated series.
Angry Birds game users, which number more than 1.7 billion downloads according to Rovio, can now watch the latest adventure of the birds and pigs across smartphones and tablets with the help of Video Cloud, which makes it possible for Rovio to publish and distribute the video series to audiences across devices.
“By partnering with Brightcove, we are able to quickly ramp our online video efforts and deliver on-demand episodes to viewers across devices, while ensuring a high quality viewing experience,” said Nick Dorra, Head of Animation at Rovio.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 92 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 51 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020