Nickelodeon launches first global mobile app inspired by “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles”
New York – Nickelodeon has launched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Rooftop Run, the network’s first worldwide mobile app, available in more than 150 countries and eight languages. The mobile app, available for US$1.99 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices, features full 3D characters and environments based on the CG-animated series.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Rooftop Run will be translated into eight languages including English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish (Latin America) and Spanish (Spain). In the game, players assume the role of their favourite Turtle as they outrun the Kraang’s tractor beam, battling enemies with Ninjutsu combat along the way. As enemies are defeated, players earn coins that can be redeemed for awesome power ups, weapons and gear. Collecting energy orbs fills the player’s Energy Meter and keeps the Kraang away. Once the Energy Meter is filled, players enter “Turtle Time” – a special combat mode where game play is zoomed in and slowed down, and players must tap in rapid succession, striking multiple enemies simultaneously in a thrilling fight sequence to increase coin collection.
- Australia’s Nine Network, Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom set to broadcast Sonar’s eSports sci-fi series – ‘Interface’ 283 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Los Angeles-based Organic Media Group, Taipei’s Creative Century Entertainment delivers two new series 175 views | posted on October 14, 2020
- Yellow, Black and White to premiere ‘Sherlock: The Russian Chronicles’ at MIPCOM 2020 70 views | posted on October 15, 2020
- Euronews launches on Singapore operator StarHub 60 views | posted on October 15, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020