Singapore – Monica Tata has been appointed the Managing Director of HBO India. Tata joins the network with immediate effect and will be based in Mumbai, reporting to Jonathan Spink, CEO, HBO Asia.
Tata will be responsible for introducing and developing various initiatives to enhance the company’s offerings in India and its subcontinent, including providing strategic direction and managing partner relationships. Tata has over 23 years of media experience and was most recently the General Manager, Entertainment Networks, South Asia for Turner International India Pvt Ltd, where she was responsible for steering and overseeing all network initiatives across Turner’s entertainment brand portfolio in South Asia.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 52 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 50 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 31 views | posted on August 12, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020