MIPTV: Scripps Networks International acquires three new series for Food Network brands
Cannes – Scripps Networks International has announced a trio of new production acquisition deals for its global Food Network brands. Food Network Asia has secured the rights to Mobile Chef (8 x 30’), a Singapore series that showcases a cutting-edge chef and modern gastronomy at its finest, premiering on May 19.
Food Network UK has acquired the exclusive rights to two new programmes – Pizza Italiana with Thom and James (6 x 30’), which follows two brothers as they tour Italy in their 40 mph “Conchetta” Piaggio Ape van; and Recipes that Rock (6 x 30’), a rock ‘n’ roll gastro-travel show featuring the bass player from the British band Blur.
“We couldn’t be happier with the calibre of our newest series,” said Jon Sichel, Managing Director of Scripps Networks Interactive EMEA. “From British rock stars to street food super heroes, our new spring programming is fresh, fun and exemplifies the quality and uniqueness that our viewers have come to expect.”
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 56 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 29 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020