MIPTV: Keshet International to adapt its formats for Asia
Singapore – Keshet International (KI), the global distribution arm of Israel’s Keshet Media Group, has announced that it will be presenting a MIPTV Media Mastermind Keynote on April 8. Howard Gordon and Gideon Raff, executive producers of award-winning Homeland – based on Keshet Broadcasting’s Israeli series Prisoners of War, and Keshet’s VP of Programming, Ran Tellem, are slated to share the background on how they adapted an Israeli story for American TV.
KI will also be organising a MIPDOC Factual Case Study: Girlfri3nds on April 7 with Studio Lambert’s CEO, Stephen Lambert, alongside Tellem. Through its participation at MIPTV 2013, the company hopes to reach out to worldwide TV channels and producers and create further opportunities for their formats to be adapted for an international audience.
- Australia’s Nine Network, Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom set to broadcast Sonar’s eSports sci-fi series – ‘Interface’ 305 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Star Stable Entertainment partners with animation studio Ferly for short-form series adaptation of ‘Mistfall’ 64 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 54 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment announces its first original production on Thrill – ‘Model Family’ 50 views | posted on October 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020