MIPTV: Euronews outlines its new corporate structure and YouTube deployment strategy
Cannes – Euronews announced at MIPTV that it will be rolling out a new organisation that plays on the strengths of its 400-strong journalist staff and the quality of its editorial line. The product marketing and innovation department, a recently created cross-functional unit that acts as a matrix for anticipating the new ways in which news is consumed, is tasked with ensuring that Euronews’ media offering performs for users and consolidates its place among the world leaders.
Among Euronews’ wide range of media products, the following are already available: 24/24 live TV signal; VOD; mobile applications for iPhone, iPad and Google Play; smart TV applications; digital radio; content onboard vehicles; and news produced for airlines and websites, as well as for the 16 YouTube channels. In addition, Euronews’ YouTube channels will offer a new subject hierarchy; a broader choice of playlists; a deeper theme-based search capability; and optimum responsiveness to world news in 13 languages.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,474 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 96 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 94 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 74 views | posted on August 4, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020