MIPTV: CABLEready completes over 170 hours of pre-MIPTV deals
Connecticut, U.S. – CABLEready has closed a series of global sales agreement, which has collectively exceeded 170 hours of programming.
Titles which have been sold include Lost Treasure Hunters (6 x 60) to Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific (India); Inside The Actors Studio (50 x 60, 10 x 120) to Sky (New Zealand) – including the 250th Episode Special and episodes featuring Tina Fey and Liam Neeson; 2013 Tony Awards to ABS-CBN Creative Programmes Inc. (Philippines) and NHK (Japan); as well as the documentary Bullied: You’re Not Alone to Sun Media (Korea).
- Abacus Media Rights secures international distribution rights for ‘The Masked Dancer UK’ 104 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Differentiating the sports OTT experience 102 views | posted on May 14, 2021
- Asian independent short films now accessible worldwide with ZEASN and Viddsee team up 101 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Social entertainment platform GazeTV breaks the tradition with blockchain, tokenized ecosystem for audiences and video creators 68 views | posted on May 17, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020