Network Ten has announced the appointment of Matt McGrath as Chief Brand Officer, effective immediately. In this newly created role, McGrath is responsible for brand communications, marketing and promotions.
Previously, McGrath was Chief Executive Officer and Executive Chairman of Y&R Brands Australia and New Zealand, and before that, Chief Creative Officer of George Patterson Y&R Australia and New Zealand. He has also worked for leading marketing services companies in London and Singapore.
etwork Ten Chief Executive Officer, Hamish McLennan, said: “I have known Matt for many years and he is without doubt one of the best creative and strategic minds in the Australian media and marketing sector. I am delighted he has agreed to join Network Ten to work on our external and internal marketing, including our messaging around our core programmes.”
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 74 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 42 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020