Iconic rock band KISS to feature in a new animated “Hello Kitty” series
Los Angeles – The Hub Network has announced that it has optioned the rights to a new series – KISS Hello Kitty (working title), based on the highly successful KISS x Hello Kitty line of products from Sanrio.
The animated series, which is currently in the initial stages of development, will feature the four KISS X Hello Kitty characters. The series will be produced by KISS Catalogue Ltd. and Sanrio, with KISS’s Gene Simmons slated to be one of the executive producers.
- iQiyi International’s first original K-drama series ‘My Roommate Is A Gumiho’ to premiere on 26 May 123 views | posted on May 10, 2021
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 93 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- C-Suite spotlight: Alon Shtruzman of Keshet International 66 views | posted on May 8, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020