Iconic rock band KISS to feature in a new animated “Hello Kitty” series
Los Angeles – The Hub Network has announced that it has optioned the rights to a new series – KISS Hello Kitty (working title), based on the highly successful KISS x Hello Kitty line of products from Sanrio.
The animated series, which is currently in the initial stages of development, will feature the four KISS X Hello Kitty characters. The series will be produced by KISS Catalogue Ltd. and Sanrio, with KISS’s Gene Simmons slated to be one of the executive producers.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 45 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020