Iconic rock band KISS to feature in a new animated “Hello Kitty” series
Los Angeles – The Hub Network has announced that it has optioned the rights to a new series – KISS Hello Kitty (working title), based on the highly successful KISS x Hello Kitty line of products from Sanrio.
The animated series, which is currently in the initial stages of development, will feature the four KISS X Hello Kitty characters. The series will be produced by KISS Catalogue Ltd. and Sanrio, with KISS’s Gene Simmons slated to be one of the executive producers.
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 84 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 73 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 54 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 50 views | posted on February 26, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020