GMA Network launches GMA News TV International in Middle East
GMA Network, Inc. (GMA) through its international business unit, GMA International, announced that it has signed an exclusive agreement with Dubai-based pay-TV platform, My-HD, for the direct-to-home distribution of GMA News TV International in the Middle East.
Starting April 5, GMA, together with My-HD, will give Filipinos in the Middle East access to the latest news from home through the network’s third international channel.
Leading the contract signing at the GMA Network headquarters in Quezon City, Philippines on April 5 were Atty. Felipe L. Gozon, Chairman and CEO of GMA Network; Gilberto R. Duavit, Jr., President and COO of GMA Network; Joseph T. Francia, Vice President and Head of Operations of GMA International; Mike C. Enriquez, GMA News Pillar and Consultant for Radio Operations; Ali Ajouz, Managing Director of SAWA Media; and Cliff Nelson, CEO of My-HD Media.
- Canal+ and Cmore journey to ‘Eden’ with All3media International 98 views | posted on June 21, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 64 views | posted on June 18, 2021
- Globecast partners with Viaccess-Orca and MainStreaming for new end-to-end OTT Platform, App development 62 views | posted on June 21, 2021
- iQiyi Original K-drama series ‘Jirisan’ completes filming 59 views | posted on June 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020