GMA Network launches GMA News TV International in Middle East
GMA Network, Inc. (GMA) through its international business unit, GMA International, announced that it has signed an exclusive agreement with Dubai-based pay-TV platform, My-HD, for the direct-to-home distribution of GMA News TV International in the Middle East.
Starting April 5, GMA, together with My-HD, will give Filipinos in the Middle East access to the latest news from home through the network’s third international channel.
Leading the contract signing at the GMA Network headquarters in Quezon City, Philippines on April 5 were Atty. Felipe L. Gozon, Chairman and CEO of GMA Network; Gilberto R. Duavit, Jr., President and COO of GMA Network; Joseph T. Francia, Vice President and Head of Operations of GMA International; Mike C. Enriquez, GMA News Pillar and Consultant for Radio Operations; Ali Ajouz, Managing Director of SAWA Media; and Cliff Nelson, CEO of My-HD Media.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 52 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 49 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 31 views | posted on August 12, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020