Endemol and Israel’s Kuperman to merge and launch Endemol Israel
Endemol and Kuperman Productions, an independent production company in Israel, announced that they have entered a new partnership. The deal sees Endemol establishing an operational base in the Israeli market by acquiring a majority stake in Kuperman, which becomes Endemol Israel. Through the newly launched operation, Endemol plans to invest in creativity and format development across all genres in Israel for both the local and international markets. Endemol Israel will also produce Endemol’s international formats for the Israeli market.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 174 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 109 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020