CNN and Thai News Network sign multi-year broadcast affiliate agreement
CNN and Thai News Network (TNN), Thailand’s first 24-hour Thai- language news channel, have signed a multi-year broadcast affiliation agreement that expands on the existing multi-platform partnership CNN has with TNN’s parent company, True Visions Group.
The agreement will provide TNN with access to CNN’s live breaking news coverage, premium news and feature programming, as well as CNN’s video portal tailor-made for its affiliates. TNN will also benefit from the editorial training and information sharing which CNN provides to all of its broadcast affiliates. Some of the selected highlights of the news and feature programming that TNN will have access to include CNN’s breaking news coverage from across the world, Anthony Bourdain – Parts Unknown, Piers Morgan Live, Talk Asia and news programming produced from the Asian headquarters in Hong Kong.
“CNN and Turner International Asia Pacific are delighted to be building further on our long-term partnership with True Visions Group, enabling TNN to provide the people of Thailand and Thai-speaking viewers across the world with best-in-class international news coverage,” said Mr. Steve Marcopoto, President & Managing Director, Turner International Asia Pacific.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 62 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 59 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 56 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020