Hong Kong – Celestial Tiger Entertainment (CTE) has announced three new deals that further expand Celestial Classic Movies’ (CCM) reach in the Asia Pacific region. The channel has secured a branded primetime programme block on Central Motion Pictures channel in Taiwan, carriage with Cablelink in the Philippines, and carriage with Hong Kong Broadband Network Limited’s (HKBN) bbTV in Hong Kong.
In Taiwan, CTE will launch a CCM-branded HD primetime programme block on Central Motion Pictures channel in May. This will be CTE’s first channel brand presence in Taiwan. In The Philippines, CCM will launch on Cablelink, a premier cable TV and cable broadband operator covering the southern part of Metro Manila where the channel will be made available on Cablelink’s Digital Movies and Chinese packs. In addition, HKBN will carry CCM on its branded IPTV service, bbTV, which currently carries CTE’s KIX and Thrill channels as well.
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 91 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 56 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 53 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- ‘Beyblade Burst’ TV series now airing on RTV Indonesia via Animasia Studio 52 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020