Hong Kong – Celestial Tiger Entertainment (CTE) has announced three new deals that further expand Celestial Classic Movies’ (CCM) reach in the Asia Pacific region. The channel has secured a branded primetime programme block on Central Motion Pictures channel in Taiwan, carriage with Cablelink in the Philippines, and carriage with Hong Kong Broadband Network Limited’s (HKBN) bbTV in Hong Kong.
In Taiwan, CTE will launch a CCM-branded HD primetime programme block on Central Motion Pictures channel in May. This will be CTE’s first channel brand presence in Taiwan. In The Philippines, CCM will launch on Cablelink, a premier cable TV and cable broadband operator covering the southern part of Metro Manila where the channel will be made available on Cablelink’s Digital Movies and Chinese packs. In addition, HKBN will carry CCM on its branded IPTV service, bbTV, which currently carries CTE’s KIX and Thrill channels as well.
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 81 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 73 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 44 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Winsing Animation brings new content to MIPTV 42 views | posted on April 9, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020