Cable BOSS brings Martial Arts TV to The Philippines
London/Manilla – Martial Arts TV has signed an exclusive multi-year deal with Cable BOSS, a pay-TV distribution agent in the Philippines. The channel boasts a programming line-up of 1,000 new hours a year that includes fight content such as UCMMA and Fight Code, training sessions live from the gym and from an instructional library of 200 hours, as well as video games content, anime and movies.
The deal was brokered by leading independent media consultant and sales agent, Dominique Ullmann, who represents Martial Arts TV throughout the Southeast Asia region.
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 74 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 54 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 51 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 48 views | posted on March 1, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020