Asia Ireton appointed General Manager of History Japan
New York/Tokyo – Asia Ireton has been appointed General Manager for The History Channel Japan Corp., a joint venture between A+E Networks and Super-Network, Inc. The announcement was made by Alan Hodges, Managing Director, Asia Pacific for A+E Networks and Shoji Iwamoto, President, Super Network/Representative Director, The History Channel Japan Corp.
Based in Tokyo, Ireton is responsible for all channel operations including programming, production, marketing, affiliate distribution, sales activities, financial reporting and new business development. She reports to Hodges and Iwamoto. She was previously General Manager of HISTORY Japan from 2001 – 2004.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020