“Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown” launches on CNN International on April 15
CNN will premiere the new lifestyle series Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown on April 15 in Asia. The one-hour series, hosted by renowned chef and award-winning television personality Anthony Bourdain, follows Bourdain as he travels across the globe to uncover little-known areas of the world and celebrate diverse cultures by exploring food and dining rituals.
The premiere episode will feature an inside look at Myanmar. In his maiden voyage to the country formerly known as Burma, Bourdain and his crew discover the fabled beauty and local cuisines of a country that had been, up until recently, off-limits to outsiders. Future episodes include tours of Libya, Colombia, the Quebecois side of Canada, Koreatown in Los Angeles, Tangier, Peru and the Congo.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 106 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 65 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020