Manilla – ABS-CBN Corporation announced that its subsidiary ABS-CBN Middle East has partnered with OSN, a pay-TV network in the Middle East and North Africa. According to ABS-CBNnews.com, starting May 1, OSN subscribers on direct-to-home and cable platforms in the Middle East can watch four ABS-CBN channels, namely The Filipino Channel; Bro, a dedicated sports and entertainment channel; Cinema One Global, a channel featuring box-office hits, classic movies and teleserye marathons; and ANC, a 24-hour news channel.
At present, ABS-CBN reaches Filipino communities in 191 countries across the globe, providing meaningful and up-to-date information and strong emotional companionship through news and entertainment programmes over multiple channels – TFC, ANC, BRO, Cinema One Global and Lifestyle Network Global, and on multimedia platforms – satellite, cable, internet protocol television, web and mobile.
- ZEASN and New ID to incorporate popular K-content in WhaleLive 77 views | posted on April 8, 2021
- Something Special announces new formats for Spring and MIP 51 views | posted on April 7, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System announce new co-production partnership 38 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Phil Hardman appointed Senior Vice President & General Manager – Asia for BBC Studios 32 views | posted on April 8, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020