Manilla – ABS-CBN Corporation announced that its subsidiary ABS-CBN Middle East has partnered with OSN, a pay-TV network in the Middle East and North Africa. According to ABS-CBNnews.com, starting May 1, OSN subscribers on direct-to-home and cable platforms in the Middle East can watch four ABS-CBN channels, namely The Filipino Channel; Bro, a dedicated sports and entertainment channel; Cinema One Global, a channel featuring box-office hits, classic movies and teleserye marathons; and ANC, a 24-hour news channel.
At present, ABS-CBN reaches Filipino communities in 191 countries across the globe, providing meaningful and up-to-date information and strong emotional companionship through news and entertainment programmes over multiple channels – TFC, ANC, BRO, Cinema One Global and Lifestyle Network Global, and on multimedia platforms – satellite, cable, internet protocol television, web and mobile.
- Canal+ and Cmore journey to ‘Eden’ with All3media International 99 views | posted on June 21, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 66 views | posted on June 18, 2021
- Globecast partners with Viaccess-Orca and MainStreaming for new end-to-end OTT Platform, App development 62 views | posted on June 21, 2021
- iQiyi Original K-drama series ‘Jirisan’ completes filming 59 views | posted on June 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020